Payments, Currency & How to Order
Your bank after you have checked out, so the values shown on your order total may differ to that shown on your bank statement.
Your card provider will apply the exchange rate when your card is charged.
All orders are processed in our currency, BRITISH POUND ( £ ). Please be aware of this when you are checking out, as the currency shown will be in BRITISH POUND ( £ ). This value of your order will be converted to your local currency by your bank after you have checked out, so the values shown on your order total may differ to that shown on your bank statement.
To get an estimate of the current currency exchange rate, please visit the foreign exchange website:
XE.com - Foreign Exchange Rate Calculator
(Please note that we do not make any guarantees or promises about what the current exchange rate is or what you will be charged by your bank, as this is out of our control.)
WHAT IS THE EXCHANGE RATE FOR OVERSEAS PURCHASES?
We charge you for your order in BRITISH POUND. Your card provider will apply the exchange rate when your card is charged.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit and debit card payments.
- We accept PayPal payments.
- We accept direct bank transfers. Contact us.
- We do not accept personal checks or money orders.
Adding Items to Your Cart
When viewing an item on the product detail page, you may add an item to your cart by selecting your size, colour and quantity needed. Then, to add the item to your cart, click the "Add To Cart" button.
Your item will be added to the cart, which is visible in the top right hand corner next to the trolley symbol. You can view your cart by simply clicking on the trolley cart symbol. This will take you into your cart. Here you can review the contents of your cart, amend the items by removing or change quantities. You can also return to the product page by clicking on the item you want to view.
Start check out by clicking the "Check Out" button in your cart.
- Step 2
- You will be asked to enter your billing address information. You will need to make sure that this billing address matches exactly what the credit card company has on file. The order process will automatically assume that the billing and shipping addresses are the same. You may edit your shipping address to a different address by un-selecting the box that says 'Shipping Address same as Billing'. This will prompt a shipping address section to appear.
Next choose which shipping method you would like to use for delivery.
To complete your order, simply confirm by reviewing the order totals and entering in your payment information. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit and debit card payments and PayPal payments.
- Then click the "Complete Order" button. Upon completion, you will be given an order number and you will receive an email confirmation of your order details.
Verification and Shipping
When placing your order, please make sure that you use the billing address and contact information as it appears on your credit statement. In the event that your information does not match exactly what your credit card has on file, your order may be held pending verification. This may require us to contact your directly.
When specifying shipping address information, be sure to check that the zip code, city and state are correct. If according to delivery service's records, this information does not match their records, we may have to contact you to update this information and this may delay your order.
When a Zip Code Fails Validation
The result of the CVC, address, and zip/postal code checks are ones pass directly through from the cardholder's bank. If the zip check has failed, it's because the bank is telling us that the zip code does not match the one it has on file.
If the cardholder has recently moved, it may take their bank a while to have the correct zip code on file for them. If the cardholder hasn't moved recently, they may wish to call their bank and confirm that the information their bank has on file is correct.